My Twitter Adventure

Hello. Sorry for doing this a lot later than others, I am a little late in catching up. So My experience in twitter was mainly a good one. I followed quite a few people, such as the official twitter account of the extra creits team (@ExtraCreditz) who make youtube videos on the design of video games, Sidney de Vries (@Sidney_de_Vries) who makes a lot of very popular web games, quill18 (@quill18)who makes a lot of popular programming tutorials on youtube, Brackeys (@BrackeysTweet) who does the same, the official Unity twitter (@unity3d) which is a game engine, James Portnow (@JamesPortnow) who is a celebrity game designer (and part of the extra credits team), The monster Finger games studio (@KKindiegame) who make android games, Daniel Floyd (@EC_DanielFloyd) who is also part of the extra credits team, but is an animator, Johan Hassel (@SteelRaven7)who made a very popular indie title, and The Pea Head Games twitter (@PeaHeadGames) , who are working on a project similar to mine. If you were paying attention, you will have noticed that these all have something in coomon, they have to do with making video games. To different people, I sent different questions. For example, I asked Sidney de vries how he hosted his websites, or the guys at Monster Finger Games what art programs they use. I also asked for animating softwares and how to do good procedural generation. All of this was important for my second genius hour project as I was making procedural planets. I got a few responses, but not a lot, mostly from Monster finger games and Sidney de Vries. Some of them followed me back, but not very much. The only one that really offered me more help was Sidney De vries, who actually helped me very much. I will porbably continue using this process later on, with other classes, but I will have to create a new Twitter account as this one is linked to my gaming studio.

0 comments on “My Twitter AdventureAdd yours →