Our next game

We are going to make a game similar to no man’s sky, but learning from the mistakes that they made. We are going to implement ACTUAL multiplayer, with servers and the ability to make LAN servers. We will have factions and meaningful differences for different ship types.  We will not over hype it (although we will try to generate some) we will try to make modding support and will take some of the best mods and make them default (with perhaps some nerfing), but we will try to make this game what no man’s sky was not. We will also have an entire galaxy, but you can have several saves with different seeds and planet numbers. You will also have the ability to make servers (a la Minecraft). We will have a trading sim, a fighting sim, king of the hill, and a 4X version of the game (where you can jump into the game and actually command units as them).

Hope this clarifies some stuff

-Julian

2 comments on “Our next gameAdd yours →

1. Sounds very Interesting! I’ve played No Man’s Sky Before, And I thought that REAL multiplayer would make the game instantly 20 times better. I would try to have more variations in the planets however, and maybe try to make the creatures more “normal”, even though most randomly generated characters don’t look normal. I think that this is a great idea, even if it takes a long time to make.
    Make sure to visit my blog at: http://zkhau1.edublogs.org/