My video game

I and my video game studio recently made a video game, of which we will post a screenshot of here, and you can download it at https://jjb-gaming.itch.io/dank-souls , and here is the screenshot :

screenshotforpost

6 comments on “My video gameAdd yours →

1. Hi, my name is Owen.
    I think this is really cool, your only 14 and have a GAming Studio?! I have a question. What do you use to make your video games? I love video games and my dream is to be a 3d game designer and if I knew this, it might make them true. Also, What is you favorite video game? I love story based games like Tails from the Borderlands and Undertale. I’m very interested. Bye!

1. Well, I use unity 3d engine, which is really useful, but you will have to know how to code. Have you tried the game? we just rereleased it with versions for most major platforms (mac,windows,linux). The language is c#, but with some custom libraries, but they also have an altered version of javascript (that they call unityscript), but do not use that. As a game design tutorial channel (to design good levels), I would say the extra credits channel, it is absolutely amazing, and as a 3D modelling engine I use blender, its open source and free. Hope this helps